Donnerstag, 14. Juni 2012

Paris {a guide for an art tour}

Little introduction: I said art tour because I think we did Paris in a special sort of way. Totally worth it! Here we go:

For our stay we used a website introduced to us by one of my mums friends. You've probably heard about it. In general it's people sharing their house or flat with you during your stay.
We booked a little flat located at Montmartre close to the Sacré-Cœur Basilica and right next to the Metro station Barbès – Rochechouart.
Sixth floor. Only stairs but soo worth it!!

If you are interested: This is her side.

jep that awesome bag is mine...:)


Colourful and calm at the same time. I fell in love with the splashs of colour


Kitchen ♥





Even though it is located right next to the metro station, the moment you step into the little inner yard it gets quite and peaceful. The only things you can hear are pieces of conversations, a few soft tunes of music and some pans being used in one of the kitchens. Did I mention I fell in love with it?!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen