Donnerstag, 19. Juli 2012

The crane project {Mouries, Provence}

As it was a new city last week...or more like a new village...I had to do my crane project again.
But here's the thing: I invented the crane project because I wanted to add colour and awareness. But this place is, at least for me, everything a place could be. It did not feel right to go the way I normally would, considering my project. So I changed it a bit.

This time it is just one crane. I took a simple white paper and wrote everything on it I wish for. Not the stuff like a watch, a book or something. But things I hope I will manage one day. Like help others. Be open for new things. Learn. Be aware of my surroundings. Don't be restrained by prejudices...I wrote it all down and made a crane...

...a crane for me.

I know life will be rough at some points...

There might be big rocks in my way...or more like mountains....

I'll feel lost and alone...

But I'll never forget that I want to fly...

I want to climb trees and rocks and everything that lies in my way...

And I also know that there will be always something to stop me flying too high...


And a place I can go to, to find comfort and to stay. A base for me to start from again and again and make mistakes, learn, be open and experience life.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen