Mittwoch, 20. Februar 2013

Leaving to India

As lame as this might sound but right now I'm calming myself with blogs and pinterest. Looking up projects I want to do and scrolling through wonderful pictures...I don't think there is anything else that calms me as good as those two things do (maybe my Harry Potter audio book....no wonder I know the book by heart).
Otherwise I've been busy running around and collecting and packing the last things today. Leaving in the evening feels weird because my whole day seems to be normal except for the fact that I won't go to bed where I would usually. This time I'll sit in a plane (again) thinking of my bed and all the people I left (again) and what will happen just in a couple of hours when I'll find myself in a totally new and foreign environment (again. haha I should be used to it by now...sort of. But this is just different to everything I've done so far.

So just one last note of 'hi's' before I'm off to India. I hope I'll have enough Internet access to keep everyone up to date!!
I'm so giddy, nervous, excited and everything else and I still can't believe I'm just about to leave (and especially because it fells like I just said goodbye when I left to Vancouver...and I definitely just said goodbye when I was heading back to Germany. Quite some movements and changes around here right now).

Hopefully my plants will make it through those two and a half month
Everything's in place
Well...nearly everything
Bye bye Birdie ♥
Hi India
 Wish me luck. The next post will come from a new continent!

4 Kommentare:

  1. Best of luck to you and have a good flight!
    ♥nic

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Argggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh I'm so excited for you Jo!
    You will have an amazing time! Stay safe and I look forward to hearing from you when you arrive!Bon voyage! xoxox

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. aw merci merci (and sorry for not writing you...I'll explain later -.-)

      Löschen